Saturday, April 14, 2018

Project 365, Week 14


In many regards, this was a tough week. Tax season is wearing and we had some challenges with a child, among other things. I was reminded over and over again of this verse in 2 Corinthians:

Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

This has been proven time and again in my life. Really...His grace is all I need!

April 2
I'm a bit of a Zillow addict...I probably should have been a real estate agent. ;) We've been diligently looking at houses for over a year now, so I've scrolled through many places. This one had an interesting flair.


April 3
My sweet boy and I reading together before bed. He was reading the Action Bible and I was reading Parenting the Powerful Child. :)

April 4
Its good to have a little brother, so you have someone to chase you when you have a friend over. :)


April 5
The Red Sox home opener. Avery is a big, BIG fan!


April 6
Most games end too late, so she (they) check the highlights each morning.


The kids had a half day, but I wasn't able to leave work, so they got permission to watch screens. They like getting all set up.



April 7
We got to celebrate this special guy's 4th birthday. Sarah did such a great job carrying out the theme and making sure every detail was in place. Later, we went back to their house to get some extra time together.






Then we had enough time to get Amanda to her soccer game before church.


Freeze tag. :)


April 8
While Shaun and Amanda went to the office and then soccer, we got up early on this Sunday morning to make a surprise appearance at J's horse show. None of the rest of us "get it" but she is dedicated and passionate and has made huge progress, so we go and support and try to learn things along the way. 



This was the final show in this series of three and she won overall first place in her category for the series. So proud!







2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.