Monday, April 16, 2018

April's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Tuesday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

Most mornings I'm up 4:30-5 so I have time to workout and do my chair time with God before the rest of the house wakes up. Its how I can do the rest of the day with strength and purpose.


How blessed am I to see this face each morning?


On our walk to school we saw daffodils and snow flurries!


With 10 minutes notice I ended up needing to cover the front desk at another office. It was such a gray day, so I brought a candle and a good tea mug (you know the one I'm talking about, Melody ;).


This view for many hours.


When I got home, I found Aiden like this...he barely looked up to acknowledge me.


Soccer practice drop off for the girls.


K was at work and J was at the barn so Aiden and I played Yahtzee and read books.



Dinner was every-man-for-himself, which I dislike, but it gets the job done on nights like this.




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.