Monday, July 6, 2020

Project 365, Week 27

Ahh...summer! Slow and steady.

June 29
I have lots of cloud pictures from this week. There were pop-up storms circling the area, making for some unique skies. Nature amazes me!


What also amazes me is how thrilled my family is on the rare occasion when I make breakfast for dinner. Go figure!


June 30


Aiden.

We noted how light it was outside at 9pm. Wish we could have this much daylight year round.



July 1

Bible Quiz outside.


July 2
A rare treat to have a weekday lunch on the porch. It looked 4th-of-July-ish. :)


When I picked up Avery from her regular babysitting job, she had all the kids working on an obstacle course.

Shaun and Aiden spent some time working at one of the apartments. I had to laugh at the variety of items...tools, fishing poles, golf clubs. Shaun pushed so hard for so many years, I'm glad his workdays now involve stopping at a fishing hole or golfing.



July 3
I can see these out my kitchen window and it makes me happy.


My mom's campground had been shutdown to visitors, but they are now allowing just a few in. We beat the rain and Amanda and the dog had a grand time swimming.




July 4
Shaun and the kids have spent many hours at Nathan's building lot, taking down lots of trees, preparing for the site crew. The kids enjoyed the hard work and it was fun to do as a family.



We went and picked up a couple of the kid's friends. Avery was working so we just had the four kids. The girls did a little photoshoot and I offer to take some. I was struck by how similar their hair is!



We watched a spectacular fireworks show at an undisclosed location. So fun!




July 5
Back porch sittin' on a Sunday afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.