Saturday, January 19, 2019

January's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Thursday).
{Document a snapshot of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

Every morning I bring Amanda coffee in bed and we read and pray together. We're learning that happiness is a choice, and that choice is presented to us early in the day. :)


My workouts have gotten shorter and more sporadic but I shoot for every other day...today was my lucky day. ;)


They're pretty independent but its still a nearly two hour process getting everyone out the door to school in the morning. As you can see, they arrive downstairs in various states of wakefulness. :)


Between taxes and financial services, there is so.much. continuing education to do. I thought this particular scene was particularly disturbing.


Thankful that I usually get to be home for when the kids get home from school.


I tried to take the Christmas tree down on January 1 per usual, but Avery really wanted it to stay up. Our compromise was to take off ornaments and leave the tree with just the lights on. But today was take down!


Cookies. :)


Aiden does not love his basketball team, but at least he has a gym to run in and shoot around a couple times a week.



Our friend Brent was at church filming his latest show. Avery and I went to take pictures while there was no audience.


Big bonus...we got to see cousins. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.