Tuesday, October 27, 2020

October's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Saturday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

“I must take care above all that I cultivate communion with Christ, for though that can never be the basis of my peace - mark that - yet it will be the channel of it.”
Charles Spurgeon

Day five into a 30-day challenge with my sister, emphasis on the challenge part! I'm only smiling here for the picture...I was beat post-workout!


Sweet boy in cozy jams reading the weekend comics.

Avery and Amanda had an early morning JV home game. What a joy to watch them on the field together!









Everyone is happy with this situation. :)


I sang for half a song and he was out.

In an effort to justify sitting on the porch, basking in the sun in the middle of the afternoon, I decided to make an apple pie. :)

And later the girls asked me to play a game with them. It was Sarah's first time playing...and she won!


I went to church to take pictures and it was a fun surprise to see my photos from past years displayed.

After church I found the family at the new building working hard....or hardly working ;)


Bedtime stories...oh, the sweetness!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.