Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Saturday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Rhythms of life. I make the coffee long before Shaun is up, but I leave his mug all ready with cream and sugar so all he has to do is pour. Its a simple way to show my love. (And he doesn't mind reheated coffee??).


The dog and I walk back and forth on a deserted part of the neighborhood. She sniffs the grass and I talk to my Creator.

Saturdays at the office are a busy transaction day, lots of people in and out. My flowering plant on the windowsill makes me happy.


Around lunch time Avery traded with me...she went to cover the front desk and I got to be home for a couple hours. I love being home and I enjoy taking care of it. I buzzed around doing all the usual chore things. One result was my weekly clean sheets...one of life's simple luxuries!


It was warm enough to throw open the windows, a good sign.


Amanda and Shaun got home from their morning working at an apartment building. 


Shaun and I went over to the new office space and worked for several hours, mostly outside.


We've been working side-by-side on projects for many, many years. It is our way.


I grilled and the kids were being kids in the yard. 


We were pretty well worn from the manual labor. Shaun pulled up the golf tournament while he re-drew the office floor plan...


...and Amanda and I finished watching the movie we'd been working on for a few nights.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.