Monday, February 20, 2023

Project 365, Week 5

January 30
This evening was set aside as my birthday celebration.  The kids bickered and picked at each other much of the time, making it unenjoyable. They also presented me with lovely, heart-felt cards. Family life can be messy as character is built and hearts are shaped (maybe most especially mine).

There is no picture from the night, only the screenshot of the Cheese Fondue recipe I used as our first course. Yum! 


January 31
Not an ordinary day...these two working on homework side-by-side.


February 1
Valentine's month. :)


February 2
This office plant is a big hit with clients.


February 3
In this season, the sun is coming up right as Aiden and I are walking the dog. I cherish this time with him.


February 4
Back-to-back soccer games.


Just as we were walking out the door, Aiden got a large splinter in his foot. He tried for a bit to take it out and finally conceded that his dad would be best for this situation. So we stopped at the office to visit the guy who can fix anything.



February 5
Since I was staying for both services, I took a separate car which meant I got there early enough to pause for a quick prayer and get seated before the service began. I'm so grateful for this place...for the Truth that is taught, for the ways they are willing to change and grow, for the opportunities to serve, for the church family we have.


After rolling around many dates and times, Amy was able to coordinate a time when most of her family and mine were able to go to Outback for our two families January birthdays, as we've done many times over the years. It was worth the work! Though everyone can do the restroom by themselves and no one got taken to the car for a spanking, these giant people are much more expensive to feed. ;)



 Birthday buddies! 💙


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.