Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ballerina Girl


Avery's doing well in her dance classes. She takes it seriously and has fun, too and at the end she is proud of the job she's done. Although she spent some of today's class trying to tell her teacher about her t-shirts.

This girl is just enthralled with the fact that she can wear a short-sleeved shirt without anything under or over it as I've made her do all winter. The first day I let her, she must have double-checked with me a dozen times that she didn't have to wear anything under her t-shirt. A week and a half later, she is still telling teachers and strangers. Apparently it was the topic pf conversation in Sunday School as well. She's a girl after my own heart...the less clothes the better!

Said t-shirt on said day. Gotta love the simple pleasures in life...bare arms!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! As a mom of sons, the world of pink tutus is foreign to me, not to mention absolutely darling!

    Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.