Friday, June 16, 2017

June's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Saturday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

I woke up on this Saturday feeling pressured by how much work needed to get done, so it was tempting to dive right in and get going. But I was reminded of the quote by Martin Luther, and really what I've learned from past experience (though not literally).

I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.


So much painting and scraping to be done at the other house.


Aiden slept over at Pop and Kiki's the night before and they sent me a couple pictures. Aiden, knowing Pop has struggled health-wise, wanted to pitch in with yard work and chores and "composting".

It was a hot morning for Shaun coaching and Amanda playing soccer.


One of the H&R Block offices is relocating, and with it Shaun's financial services business. Due to circumstances out of our control, there is a tight deadline to get the new space renovated and be moved out of the old space. There were plenty of jobs for everyone to pitch in and help with.

 I took a break from working and brought the kids to church. Amanda did her first of four services for the weekend. I was so proud of the way she "did it afraid" and really embraced the opportunity.



While she was there, I was next door teaching the Toddler Class. True confessions...I do it for the playdoh time. ;)


Back at it.


We were tired, hot and hungry and it was after 8pm. We stopped for pizza and enjoyed our time with just three kids, since the others were having sleepovers. Three feels so light, so easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.