Friday, March 9, 2018

Project 365, Week 9

I do screen shots often, this was my favorite from the week.

You have nothing to fear when you have nothing to hide. ~Craig Groeschel 

Jesus has zero tolerance for hypocrisy, but unlimited grace for a sinner in need of forgiveness. 




February 26
Avery has decided she wants to run the half marathon with me. I was about her age when I became purposeful about fitness. So proud of her!


February 27
My annual mammogram came back clear. If you are due for one, GO DO IT!!


The mildness called us outside. Love these hints of spring!!



February 28
This guy. He has so many words and varied knowledge. War history is particularly dear to his heart. This morning before school we were in deep discussions about George Washington and the Revolutionary War tactics. He has such a fascinating brain, just like his daddy.

 

Shaun was home before dark!! :) He's so good about digging right in with the kids, playing soccer and board games.


March 1
I ended up working 9-8, and I didn't get a picture of my view at the office.

March 2
Aiden spent a significant amount of time at this window, watching the water flow patterns.


When Amanda is having a particularly rough day, I try to set her up in the kitchen with a baking project. Its seems to be very therapeutic for her.


March 3
Farmer Aiden and I are trying our hand at seed-planting. We're both a little skeptical that anything can come from seeds so small, but we'll see!



3 comments:

  1. Wow...Avery and the 1/2! That's awesome. I was mildly considering joining you, but she's a better partner!

    Amanda...you just go ahead and bake!

    Aiden...I love that watching a rainy window fascinates him. Also, good luck with the seeds. I *think* you're a tad early, but hopefully it works out!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooking and baking has always been my "release". I remember one really bad day at work before kids, steve open the door from seminary and saw a cherry pie, banana bread and brownies on the counter. He said "is it safe to come in?" and I said "it is now!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.