Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Project 365, Week 23

I mainly took the fun pictures, but there was also lots of work to the week, trying to get our house ready to rent/sell. Like many, we earn more than $32,000 so that puts us at the top 1% of the world's wealthiest and going through closets and storage areas makes me embarrassed to be an American. It definitely feels good to be clearing out!

We're feeling all the end-of-school feels. Every morning that all the kids get to school, on time even, I feel like we had a major accomplishment. The end is near! :)

June 3
Alayna slept over and these two played girl legos all morning. 



I was asked to take pictures for a photo project at our church's new campus. It was so amazing to see the building and the progress that's been made and to think of all the people whose lives will change because they meet God there. Shaun had two kids at soccer games, so I had these three silly girls.


We stopped at the mall to find a graduation dress for K. I dislike shopping but these girls made it entertaining. :)


June 4
It was a tough day for Shaun as signed closing docs on the sale of his grandfather's house. Lots of memories there.


June 5
So, so thankful for healthy girls.


June 6
Aiden got home from school and promptly changed into his bathrobe, as he often does. He grabbed a stack of books from the donation pile and went to work. When I walked in and handed him a Twizzler, he took a bite, gave a satisfied sigh and exclaimed, "It does not get better than this!" Ha! :)


It was a proud moment for me, but when his dad found him, he encouraged Aiden to put some clothes on and get to work. :)


The girls have been super helpful in getting the house decluttered. They enjoy organizing and I like doing it with them. I tend to give/throw more away when I have to answer to them why the item is so special and must stay with us.


June 7
Super boys!


June 8
Avery's 7th grade class helped put on a dinner/dance for the graduating 8th graders.

Since I was also at that function, I didn't get a picture of Amanda on her first day in youth group. Yes, youth group...talk about crazy!!


June 9
My favorite goalie.


The girls enjoy helping out in the 2 & 3 year old class when I'm the teacher and they're so sweet with the kids. Toddlers and teens...my two favorite ages. :)







2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you'd loan the girls to me & Mike? We have boxes that still haven't been unpacked from our move last year & we need some seriously bossy people to make us get 'er done - & maybe just get rid of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the bathrobe quote made me LOL. -- Grampy's house...hard, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.