Thursday, August 2, 2018

Project 365, Week 30



This week had a blanket of stress over it as our original closing date came and went and the deadline to be out of our house quickly approached. Concurrently we dealt with a pretty significant issue with one of the kids that also took up the week. The song Lord, I need you, oh I need you. Every hour I need you. My one defense, my righteousness, Oh God, how I need you was on my heart often. I'm in way over my head without Him.

July 23
I don't like screens but I do like seeing my kids snuggled together.


July 24
Summer also makes sleepovers in each other's room possible, so sweet that they still love to do this.

July 25
What a blessing to have one young enough that the couch cushions spend a lot of time on the floor. :)


Shaun and I pretend that the reason the kids love to come to the office with us is so they can get time with us. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the internet access and green light on screen time. ;)

This is me on my first my first stake-out/stalker experience as a parent. Good times.

July 27
Hydrangeas might be my favorite.


July 28
My newest niece was born, my 24th niece/nephew! She's super sweet!


July 29
Packing. Thankful for some pretty good helpers.




Also, for good measure, a shower install for the new tenants.

J and K were both working the day before when we went to the hospital, so we paused the packing to go see the sweet baby girl.


Each year for Christmas Nana makes a donation to the family sports club which she created. This year we chose the US Women's soccer team. We arrived early to tailgate and enjoy some time together. When we booked the tickets, little did we know that the baby would be 10 days late and that our house closing would be delayed. Its was still lots of fun and such a beautiful evening!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.