Friday, July 27, 2018

Project 365, Week 29

Packing, cleaning, projects, mortgage paperwork, teen-mentoring. Choosing joy in the crazy of life.

July 16
Aiden left for kids camp with our church. Most of his friends were there and he had an incredible counselor in Pastor E.


July 17
The girls and I stopped by the library in our new town to check it out. Currently we have the quintessential mean library ladies. I have made it my mission over the years to win them over with consistent kindness, to no avail. I am happy to admit defeat and move on.


July 18
Too cute! Amanda gave him his first two-wheel bike-riding lesson...oh my!


July 19
I drove J out to the middle of nowhere to the new location of her old barn. She was so happy to see her old friends and the horses....she misses it dearly.


July 20
The girls had a birthday party sleepover with friends from school and sports. Super grateful for such a great group of girls!


July 21
With a rainy week in the forecast, we pressed to get some outdoor projects done on the house before tenants move in. The weather was amazing!





July 22
Kids + water = happy (it also usually involves fighting when the hose comes out, but happily not this time. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.