Friday, November 9, 2018

Project 365, Week 44

In our family's little world, it was a week of big accomplishments, of consistent, hard work paying off. And, as is often the case in a family of seven, it was having too many places to be at the same time!

October 29
Sweet buddies. :)

October 30
Sweet buddies. :)


October 31
Our neighborhood has regular gatherings and one of the big ones is Halloween. Once we realized this, we recognized an opportunity to be involved and to reach out. But the kids also wanted to be involved in the outreach our church has, a trunk or treat night hosting thousands from the community. So we ended up dividing...Shaun and I stayed home and the kids took a trunk to church.



Shaun had the brilliant idea to open up our backyard for smores. We set up paper lanterns to delineate a path from the street to the backyard. The three-year old twins across the street roasted their very first marshmallows, which I thought was pretty special. :)



The kids went with a Mexican theme. Thankfully, my sister's trunk was right next to them, so I got pictures and they were supervised ;).




November 1
Last school soccer game...we lost in the semi-finals.





I found this pano on my phone, compliments of Aiden, which captures me, my mom and dad.


November 2
SUCH a pretty drive on the way to pick up the baby for the weekend.



November 3
Our second Junior Bible Quiz match,  two hours away. These kids are so much fun to hang out with! I'm in awe of their hard work and bravery.



By far the best group shot. Ha!



Back at home, the girls were competing for the state cup with their town team. Three time champs!! (Not pictured, J earned several ribbons at a horse show...we needed a third parent ;)




November 4
Shaun and K spent many hours over the past month car shopping and finally found the one she brought home. Proud of her for this accomplishment.


Tough to keep all these big games straight, I know. This game was district finals and it ended in a tie for a co-championship.






2 comments:

  1. Love the paper lantern path! And those taco costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at YOU with the crafty paper lanterns!!! I 'bout fell out of my chair!!!!! Big week full of big accomplishments. Great job staying in your lane and doing what you are supposed to be doing! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.