Monday, March 9, 2020

Project 365, Week 9

Tax season begins to wear right about now, if it hasn't before now. I'm grateful for situation...Shaun and I get to work together (92% of the time its a good thing ;) and the office is two minutes from home. For three months of the year its arduous, but then its not. We're so very blessed, and around this time I have to stop, get perspective and remind myself of all the good.

February 24
Its hard to describe what a big deal this was to Aiden and for our household...he woke up one day and felt like he should try eggs. He first tried a fried egg on a bagel and didn't care for it. The next day he opted for an omelet. With a little hot sauce, we had a winner!! He could not have been more proud of his accomplishment...its an event that he'll always remember.  

For years and years I've been making his dad an omelet every day for breakfast, so now I happily make another one!


February 25
The jeweler repaired a couple very worn-down prongs on my engagement ring. When I picked it up it was so sparkly. Standing there at the counter in the jewelry store, I had a strange flashback sort of experience. Moments and memories from those days flashed through my mind, things I would've thought were long forgotten...the sweetness of those dating, engaged, early-marriage days. We are the same people, yet so very different from where we started.


February 26
The drama team met and at the end Brent popped in. He gave some valuable, expert feedback. We've been so blessed to have him in our lives all these years....as a great friend and as someone who made it possible for our family to learn about and serve in theater, up close and personal.


February 27
Very long day at the office, very difficult day for my financial-advisor husband as the Dow had its biggest one-day point loss ever.


February 28
Our buddy!!


I found this on my phone from a couple weeks ago and forgot to include it. I wish I was a mom who could stay up late with my teens, having deep, meaningful conversations, but I am unable to do anything meaningful after 10pm. Love these girls and the fun that they have....and the photos they leave me (and you! :)


February 29
The youth group lead worship for the weekend services and Sarah got to be involved.


March 1
Sundays are a crazy day for me, but somewhere in the middle I had two hours at home. While the baby napped, Avery and I pulled out a new puzzle, our biggest ever at 3000 pieces!!


Dakota was the entertainment for the hallway-hanging kids during rehearsal. So, so sweet to watch them all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.