Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Project 365, Week 21

Loving our slower pace and the gift of time!

May 23
Amanda and I worked on her passport application for when she goes to Guatemala later this summer.


May 24
The boys were golfing and Amanda was at soccer, so Avery and I tried a new Mexican place. Outdoor seating on the corner of a sweet little side street. She's good company!


May 25

No picture.

May 26
Accidental picture walking in from a night out with the girls, which is always a gift.  We had a variety of visitors both before I left and when I got home.



May 27
TBQ...we break into pairs so the kids can recite verses to each other, currently from 1 Thessalonians.  I love our little group and the time we have together. In this new season we have some new kids and new leaders and a renewed excitement.


May 28
I went to my local nursery to pick up a couple things and to do a little planting before it rained for the afternoon. The fact that I'm not a terribly creative or skilled gardener does not diminish my enjoyment of walking through the blooms.


Knowing it was going to be a rainy afternoon, we used a gift card we'd had and watched a movie. Top Gun was Shaun's jam when he was a teen and now its back.



May 29
I was taking "stock photos" at church and it was fun to peek in on the kids in action. Our church does a great job of making willing people useful, teaching them to lead by serving. 




Ever in search of a house that will get us lake rights, we went and looked at one on the market. After putting an offer in it was discovered that its too far into the foreclosure process to have a traditional sale. And so we continue trying to be patient.


Too much fun at the association beach. :)



Aiden joined a couple of his buds in a sleepover, celebrating Rocco's 13th!!


Since Aiden was away, Amanda got to join Shaun on the golf course. So sweet!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.