Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Project 365, Week 23

So many fun and special activities this week.

June 6
When I picked Amanda up from her end-of-season celebration for tennis, I got to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the lake.


June 7
The morning was singing as Ginger and I were out walking.


It was Christmas in June for Aiden as his box of fishing gear arrived.


June 8
My home away from home.


The kids have so much fun at Mid-Week, youth group at our church's other campus.



June 9
Such a special night. My niece Maddy got engaged and her fiance was generous enough to include the family. The immediate family peeked in on the actual proposal and then extended family gathered to celebrate (good thing she said yes! ;)). It was a night of joy and love and family and looking around knowing we are so blessed.








My sister, the one I was a kid with just a bit ago is about to marry off a second child!!


June 10
I want to be more like a bumblebee...aware of and focused on my purpose.


June 11
It was time again for Backyard Kids Camp, a camp designed and run by the kids, for the kids. This time around they widened their circle and opened it up to more. The leaders changed, as they rotate each time. It is amazing to see months of planning and preparation come together. The only parental involvement is help with rides and food. SO impressed with this bunch and I love having them hanging at our house. We hosted Day One, and Day Two they were at Amy's house.















June 12
After church it was Day Two of camp. Shaun, his brothers and his dad went golfing to honor his grandfather's memory, since this is the month he passed away. He was an avid golfer so they did a round at "his" course. So special and none of them thought to take a photo. 

That left me, alone for all of the afternoon. What a delightful treat and I spent most of it in this very spot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.