Tuesday, August 20, 2024

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Saturday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Working through the college checklist with Amanda. Since being accepted, she's been working through a long list of forms to complete, parking passes to purchase, etc. It gets real-er and real-er.


There's very little that I can effectively do cardio-wise, so I lift light weights to stay healthy. I pick the standing, upper body options and put it in the 'better than nothing' category.


The in-between-rain-storms conditions were right for pulling weeds at the office. Shaun and Aiden were on hand to carry them away for me.


I sat with my boys and casually watched the women's Olympic soccer match, while brushing up on my photography knowledge.


Nap time. :)


We visited Nana on a beautiful afternoon with lots of birds and pretty flowers.


Amanda was working a double shift at the takeout window so I stopped in to say hello.


In general, I have found watermelon to be lacking this season, but this was a good one!


Avery and I learned a new dice game that works with two people.


My people, all gathered. Thank you, Summer Olympics for a fun couple of weeks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.