Thursday, September 26, 2024

September's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Tuesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

I did a screenshot of this teaching I was watching to show Aiden, whose middle name is Samuel.


He's very disciplined to get up at 5 AM each weekday morning and we quietly co-exist as the day slowly wakes up.


All standing, no jumping, no bending, no lower body, no repeats, no problem...even with my limitations, there are plenty of videos I can follow to move my body and keep me strong.


Hands down, Ginger's favorite part of the day is mornings, when she gets fed and walked.


Sending out some love...


We met with a client who had just lost her husband unexpectedly at the age of 60. We are not guaranteed tomorrow....we hear it all the time but seriously...don't wait to get your finances and soul in order.


It is my great joy to be transitioning from mom-I'm-not-your-friend to mom-friend.


Just a few days into their engagement, Jack and Avery dove in to planning mode.


Aiden didn't get called up to the varsity game, so he watched some of the game and he and some friends played some sort of soccer/pickleball combo.


Jack missed playing baseball so he decided to join a men's softball league. He connected with our friend Adam who was the pitcher for the team Shaun coached for years. Adam is still pitching and was kind to make Jack feel welcome.

Avery and I watched the game together and my brain was having trouble reconciling the fact that this girl cheering on her fiancé is the same girl who played in the dirt at her dad's games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.