Straight from the trip and the lake weekend, we headed into a hard week. We carry on.
August 10
Spent some time pacing the back patio while discussing some things with God.
Dang it...back at it. But with the prettiest girl by my side.
August 11
They overlapped on a shift. :)
August 12
Shaun checks in nearly every morning with stunning shots of daybreak at the golf course. I'm so thankful he gets those early morning hours to himself...the rest of life places heavy responsibilities on him.
August 13
I thought it was sweet that the kids organized an evening together.
August 14
My first day "out", finally able to see beauty again.
August 15
I tend to gather people who wouldn't naturally be found in a group, except they are all somehow with me. Take my road crew for the day. :)
We left about 6AM for the 3.5 hour road trip to New York for Trevor's graduation. The kids slept most of the way and as time went on I was feeling better and better.
The day was just beautiful and with the backdrop of the campus grounds it was jaw-dropping. We got to watch Trevor graduate from his 2-year gap program at Word of Life, a commitment that also included two summers.
After a delicious meal in the cafeteria, we got changed and went cliff jumping. I was napping in the car for the first part but got there in time to see Dakota jump, after 45 minutes of working up the nerve. Partly it was fun to watch everyone and partly my brain kept saying, "feet first!".
August 16
Fun finds at the church cafe.


































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.