Monday, April 27, 2020

April's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Friday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Needed this little pep talk posted in our workout space because I was tempted to let myself off easy. I'm more thankful than ever for the home gym we've built up over the last 20 years.


The sun, the birds and I, worshipping our Creator.



I spent some time digging up old photos from Easters of yore, working on a slideshow to gift to the people who we wouldn't be able to see this year. I adore that Nathanael is holding Avery's hand. This is back in the day when the group size was manageable. :)


Shaun and I met with a young widowed woman who will take the place as our top client.


We stopped to pick up a couple things. Its all crazy town right now.


Two days before Easter and they had a plethora of flowers, selling for almost nothing. These roses were $2!


The houses in our neighborhood put up Easter eggs in their windows so the kids could do a hunt. The highest I heard was 86!


We grabbed the kids and went to celebrate our "win" at work.


This is how I close up the office. These products used to be hidden in a cabinet, now they are proudly on display for all to see. Look how clean and disinfected we are! Its safe to do business with us!


Instead of being at church for the last sold-out show of Passion, we were at home, doing a short service online with Bishop and Lady Nita leading us in communion.



We got some good laughs out of playing Headz Up.




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.