Thursday, September 23, 2021

September's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Friday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Early morning toddler snuggles...hard to beat (especially when his tiny little hand pats my shoulder!)


Conveniently, the preschool, middle school and high school are all connected on the same grounds. Since there's no busing for preschool, the older kids are catching a ride with me when I drop Dakota. Its been nice to get that time with them in the morning.


I stopped at the building to check on things, the paving crew was hard at work!


I'm usually the office coverer on Fridays. Sometimes I walk into my office, see the pile and want to walk right back out.


Doing all the zen things I can think of. :)


Nathanael came in for the last part of the afternoon and I did school pickup. He's at the age where he runs up to me and gives me a hug, like its been a month since he's seen me and then tells me completely random, unreliable stories of his day.


Back at the building to "help" and make decisions.


Another day of soccer tryouts for Aiden.


Inconveniently, the four kids have three different pickup times, all about an hour apart. So, at least while we have preschool and soccer, I do a lot of back and forth.


Halloween or Teen Bible Quiz?? :)


After Bible Quiz, I met a foster mom in the parking lot of the church to take a couple kids for the weekend....boys!


Finally, we the boys put to bed and the teens at youth group, Shaun and I sat at the counter for a few minutes to talk about our day and have a few moments sitting down.


 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.