Monday, July 18, 2022

Project 365, Week 27

Its helpful to come home from vacation and have the Monday be a holiday. It helped to ease us in and get time to catch up on some things before opening the work can of worms.

July 4
At the last minute I drove the kids to Sarah's house so they could swim and be together. I was able to sit outside on a beautiful day, drink coffee under an umbrella and just take in how sweet life is.


Amy and Colombo extended an invitation to their annual 4th of July gathering. It was a beautiful day to be out playing and enjoying summer.









July 5
Back to work after being gone a full week. Most of my life is spent behind the scenes in a support role. Very little of what I do gets noticed, unless I don't do it. So when I'm not around to take the office garbage out, I spend the next week swatting flies that gathered and bringing plants back from the brink. Most of what I do is not glamorous, but at least I know I'm needed. :)



July 6
No picture

July 7
Uncharacteristically, Aiden initiated a friends gathering. They had an afternoon together and we went to the UCONN dairy bar because...summer!




July 8
Avery was invited on an adventure on Cape Cod. Sarah's aunt and uncle have a home there and these two girls road tripped it there, all by themselves. I was so happy to see their faces when they called me from the beach. Such sweet girls and also crazy that they can just make vacation happen for themselves.




July 9


Back at home, Shaun, Aiden and I sat by a fire for a bit.

July 10
Soccer games and playscapes for the win.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.