Wednesday, July 27, 2022

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Sunday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}



"The first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day is to have my soul happy in the Lord.” ― George Mueller

Your name is like honey on my lips, Your Spirit like water to my soul, Your word is a lamp unto my feet


When Ginger and I went for our walk, it felt like a crisp autumn morning, the kind when a coffee and sweater are the prefect compliments. Delightful!



The Vacation Bible School music team did a song during both services. 


I went to pick up this smiley guy for the week.


The kids were at church working to set up VBS and get their marching orders, so we had some quiet moments outside.


The kids were sooo excited to see Dakota. They all have such a beautiful relationship.


Shaun and the kids joined a group for afternoon soccer and Dakota played in the nearby playscape.



Nathan invited us over for hotdogs and s'mores.



We happened to be passing "our" farm during sunset.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.