Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Project 365, Week 36

August 28
After being a Maine for a few days, we were back and hit the ground running. Amy and Colombo hosted a special blessing night with close friends and family to honor Nathanael as he transitions from homeschool to high school. Such a special night!


While we were there, Shaun's softball team won the league championship (picture from a different night)! I think its cool that he gets to play with his two brothers and Ray.


August 29
First school night of the new year. Aiden and I have some good talks here in his room. One minute he's going on about sea creatures, the next we are talking about the meaning of life and then back to Star Wars.


August 30
How is it possible??? and all that good stuff. I have two middle-schoolers!


We are so grateful for their school, just a two-block walk from our house. The school year was kicked off in church, with prayer, the pledge of allegiance and God Bless America.

I was playing it all cool sending them off to their teachers until I saw a mom of a preschooler walking out in tears and just like that I had to choke back a sob. Growing them, sending them off little by little, the passing of time, the wishing for just a little more...its a lot to stop and contemplate.


August 31
It was an ordeal over many days, but finally J got settled in her new school. She opted to transfer from the school she attended her freshman year, which is 45 minutes from our house, to one closer. She got accepted into the Agriscience program and I have been blown away and completely impressed with the high school so far. So proud of her for doing the brave thing.



September 1
September morning light on the porch.


I took some updated pictures of the old house to pass onto the realtor. Its officially listed for sale and we are praying someone finds it who can love it and be blessed by it like we were.


September 2
Baby Gavin is one!



It was day one of Lobster Fest and we spent the day at my sister's.


September 3
13th Annual Lobster Fest continues to grow.






2 comments:

  1. It makes me smile to see Ray included in these family pictures - and sad that I don't see H anymore :(

    I canNOT believe how old your youngest three are! What the heck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your old house...so much character. you don't see house like that our here in the west!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.