Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Project 365, Week 15

The end of tax season is hard. It feels like the wheels start to fall off and we're all kind of ready to be DONE. We muscled through and tried to take delight in the few shreds of warmth that the week brought.

April 9
I am a notice-er and take great delight in our beautiful world. All the sweeter when my little guy takes me by the hand and tells me there's something he needs to show me.


April 10
Snow flurries on our walk to school. Not okay.



April 11
I ended up needing to cover the office so I brought these two with me. They did homework, bounced a ball off of the building and quietly did screens. It was after 9pm when we got home, so we all paid for the late school night the next day. :)






Back at home, the older girls were watching Gavin while his mom covered an office, too.


April 12
The kids ran around while Avery was at soccer practice.



April 13
As we were leaving the library, we stopped to swing and play tag. Silly kids.




April 14
Baseball season. :)

I walked outside to check on the kids to find Aiden reading in the stroller and J laying on the driveway. Huh.



1 comment:

  1. Spring looks pretty up there - snow notwithstanding (although Aiden didn't look too fussed about it - ha!). I always think I want to lay out in the sun, but I can handle about 5 minutes before I get hot & annoyed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.