Thursday, July 19, 2018

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Tuesday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

Often during the summer I start my days walking around the yard watering the flowers and plants. I can hold the hose with one hand, my coffee cup in the other and pray while doing both.


Our workout space is crude but functional.


My sweet Bible reading buddy. I couldn't talk him into going out to the porch (on a very beautiful morning), so I joined him in the living room.


K will be attending a community college in the fall. I dropped her off for her placement test. Such a beautiful building and I remember occasionally shopping here as a young girl when it was a multilevel G.Fox store.

I love hanging out with this crew, even at the grocery store.


It was a happy and sad day as we got one last chance to see our Texas cousins before they left.


Operation packing.


I enjoy watching my man do the things he enjoys.


Bonus. :)


Pop took Amanda to the auction and she came back with an old school typewriter. It was a huge hit and everyone wanted to try it. $10 well spent. :)


Clue was the game of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.