Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Project 365, Week 15

This week was grueling with taxes and Passion and a 12-hour stomach bug that hit several. But we were so close to the end and Opening Night came and we pulled out the blessings.

April 8
For the last two weeks+ of tax season, I wasn't able to be home when the kids got home from school. I tried to leave lists of chores and things to get done. Sometimes they went above and beyond, sometimes they fought, sometimes they did too much time on screens and sometimes I came home to find them happily playing together.


April 9
Shaun and I snuck out to see Aiden do his wax museum project. He chose Winston Churchill and did nearly all of it on his own. His poster was my favorite...just the facts sir, just the facts.


April 10
Rehearsal 3 of 4 for the week.


April 11
I was sure God made the sunrise just for me this day. As I talked myself through pushing back my exhaustion and facing another day,  I drew strength from sensing His presence and love.


April 12
Going through photos of dress rehearsal the night before. This one part got changed and its my new favorite. These voices, this scene...so powerful!


April 13
The kids had been at home alone all day, so after work we all went with Shaun to collect rent money and find yummy ice cream.


April 14
Show 2 of 5 and Maddy was home for the week. Always so fun to see her!!




1 comment:

  1. I agree on the changes to "Passion". Yay for surviving yet another tax season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.