Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Project 365, Week 16

This week worked out nicely...it was the end of tax season, school vacation and Passion shows all at the same time, which made what could have been a crazy week feel much more doable. So thankful for the chance to exhale!

April 15
Big day for our family! The LAST day of tax season and Shaun's birthday (lucky him!). At 9pm, we changed our clothes and headed out to dinner. The kids did a nice job with cards and cake...he is dearly loved!



Still a little shell-shocked and not really believing its over. :)



April 16

We declared a family day, since the kids were off of school. Some of it was sweet and lovely, some of it was not. Typical family day. ;)


April 17
These two!

I found a few Passion photos from years gone by....the sweetness!


One year Z was in the cast...I sent him this picture and we both agreed it feels like a long time ago!


Both great-grandpas came to see the show one year.


This night I stayed home from the show because J arranged to have a sleepover with a group of girls from school. They cranked up Mission Impossible music and had an epic nerf gun battle....hearing the giggles and squeals made me so happy.


This is the picture that comes up on my phone when the baby's mom calls me, which she did this night, in tears. I mostly listened, thankful that she felt like she could call me. It left me wrestling with the ways of the world. There's so much I don't understand.


April 18
Yard work! Sienna and the kids stopped by and she was so generous to roll up her sleeves and work along side me. Amanda found a frog, which drew a crowd.


April 19
Good Friday. Jay has a new "interest" and he came to church to serve alongside J, and it was also the first time I met him. The baby charmed everyone he encountered. :)

April 20
Our Easter family photo has been eclectic for many years, which I guess is appropriate since Jesus had an eclectic group with him all the time...Jesus made it look a lot easier than I do though!

We got to sneak in the back and watch Amanda lead worship for kids church, something she enjoys doing and is all her own.

April 21
Our first Easter at the new house. So grateful for the Resurrection, for family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.