Sunday, November 10, 2019

Project 365, Week 41

Very slow start to this post-surgery week, and then, just like that, I was feeling good again. Sweet relief! And so thankful to rejoin my life after so many weeks.

October 7
Flowers, and the reminder that you are loved, make everything better. :)


October 8
I ventured out to the office for a couple hours...in my sweats!

October 9
Aiden purchased a lego set, so that meant he had a busy evening when his dad got home.


October 10
More legos.

October 11
I went to Avery's varsity soccer game. She didn't play but I had a lovely drive, taking in all the goodness that is New England right now.



October 12
Junior Bible Quiz meet #2 of the season. My car, for the 3+ total hours of driving, had seven boys in it. Fascinating to hear the conversations. One thing I thought was sweet...among the younger boys I often heard "my mom said...", "my mom told me...". So precious that some of the moms hold that VIP status in their lives right now.


October 13
Speaking of 3+ hours driving, I have been vacillating between awe and wonder and torment as I drive around the country side during this peak autumn time. There is stunning beauty everywhere, but I have to drive. But sometimes I have to stop. And my kids think I'm a crazy person but I assure them that I only stop 1/100th of the time that I would like to.



Day two of the Columbus Day soccer tournament, Shaun coaching Amanda competition team with our old town. These girls have played together since they were itty bitty and four of them went to St. Mary's together. They are such a caring and cohesive team and work hard but have so much fun. Now they are mostly 8th graders so this may be their last season playing together. Shaun was imploring them to soak up the experience and this time that will never come again.





Tournament winners!


Love these two, and all of their passion, so much!


Pretty view from our front window. Home from the weekend, at last.


1 comment:

  1. I would be stopping to savor all those New England colors too! How beautiful and wonderful that you are surrounded by such beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.