Thursday, November 14, 2019

October's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Thursday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Mornings. Sometimes they're happy and peaceful. Sometimes they're not.


Aiden, bless his heart, tentatively asked if I was feeling good enough to go to the bus stop with him. When he asked, I was in my bathrobe and I'm not sure he would have noticed or minded if I'd gone out there without changing (gotta love 10-year old boys :).


Dressed and at the office. Nothing to it. ;)


I'm studying for a license exam, but its a struggle. Chemo (and age) have changed my brain and it just doesn't work like it used to.


The landlord does such a fantastic job keeping the plaza looking well-cared for and season-appropriate.


A lit candle has soothing powers for me and it makes me feel luxurious.


Game time!


Fascinating to see the places and positions Aiden uses while reading.


Avery was over-tired and was having a rough evening. The soccer team had to dress up the next school day and she felt she didn't have anything to wear and all hope was lost. I basically told her she was being ridiculous, what she had was fine, but Shaun made suggestions and tried to coach her through and eventually ran out to the store with her at 8pm where they found just the right thing. So sweet!


Its tricky this time of year with all the sports but the three of us love to snuggle up and read aloud.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.