Friday, June 26, 2020

June's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Wednesday). {Document a snapshot 
of your life; find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Breathing deeply, seeking peace, quieting my heart. Especially when life is hard, I find it necessary to turn the volume of life down.


Part of my "new normal" has been sanitizing surfaces every morning, serving and protecting my family. I love the sun that streams in the front windows.


Its a hard-knock life being a kid in this house. I have several morning favorites that sometimes get blasted if you're not up when I think you should be. Songs like Its a Good Morning or Happy or Good Morning are some of my go-tos.


Ready to work with just the essential drinks. ;)


The roses are beautifully blooming in the parking lot.


We had a drive-by to pick up Aiden's 5th grade t-shirt. I refrained from making him get out and stand in front of this building he'll never again attend.


Heart talks on the back porch. I'm practicing listening instead of lecturing.



Golf in the front yard with neighbors.


Junior Bible Quiz via Zoom. Aiden's team had essentially qualified for nationals, but it all got canceled. Which is ok for Aiden since he has another year but tough for the 6th grader on the team who won't get another chance.


Teen Bible Quiz in person! The youth leaders were meeting in a different part of the parking lot and when the teens and leaders spotted each other it was such a sweet moment. They were ALL so excited to see each other and it was such a picture of the important roll of community.



1 comment:

  1. I love your morning music. My dad used to sing us - it was VERY ANNOYING! Ha! I don’t know if you’ve seen this version of Happy, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.