Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Project 365, Week 6

Life was quiet for me this week, but there was lots of life happening, which I'm so thankful for.

February 6
All on his own and without fanfare, Aiden made a couple New Year's resolutions, one of which was to get up early five days a week to workout before school....and he's stuck to it. Ginger was very interested in helping him this morning.


As the kids age, it gets more challenging to coordinate schedules. Shaun asked us all to set aside Monday evenings so the five of us can be together. It fills my heart when we have these times.


February 7
While Aiden was waiting for a ride, he sat on the floor in the back corner of my office, playing on my phone. After he was gone, I noticed how close he was sitting to the garbage, but that he didn't use it. Puzzling.


And then I noticed the note he left me. :) Boys are a sweet mystery.


February 8
We arrived early because they usually take us in early, but we waited a little past our actual appointment time, which felt like a very long time. #14


February 9
My only picture is this screenshot Amy took of our call with the radiologist, just doing a quarterly check-in. He was delighted to hear the surgery worked in taking away much of my pain.



February 10
The kids had Fine Arts and Youth Convention. I so wanted to be there, but I was able to get a video. So proud of the kids and happy they have this group.


February 11
In the evening, Avery brought our crew home and we got to hear about their weekend and then Avery was off again to celebrate Jack's 18th birthday with his family.


February 12
Amanda drove to pick up our grocery order and we stopped at the car wash. When she was little, she used to ask all the time if we could do the car wash. I regret that I didn't say yes more often.


She put the house and food together and they had a small group of friends over for the SuperBowl.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.