Sunday, February 26, 2023

February's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Friday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Since I was just two days out from treatment, I asked Amanda if she would take over Ten on Ten for me, because who wants to see 10 different angles from my couch? She remembered some of the time and others sent me photos from the day as well,

The sun always rises.


The kids set out bright and early for two days of Fine Arts and then Youth Convention. 


Just a girl in her natural habitat with the youth pastor's daughters.


Shaun took my pump off so I was able to shower and start the road to recovery (in the sunshine!)


There was a high participation rate in Fine Arts...short sermon, worship team, graphic art, mobile photography, puppetry. I am amazed at the guts these kids have to get up in front of peers and judges and put themselves out there.

Avery and Amanda submitted a mobile photography piece and Aiden was one of four boys to put on a puppet show. 




In the evening they stayed over in the same hotel and had a service Friday evening and most of the day Saturday. I'm so thankful for this special group of kids, for their leaders...that they have a tribe to belong to







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.