Wednesday, April 19, 2023

April's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Tuesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Youtube has something for all stages of mobility.  Currently following a cute, young couple who don't do too much talking. Its amazing how good just 20-30 minutes of working out can feel. Its a new twist to have someone working out at 5:30 AM with me, but Aiden and I are able to stay out of each other's way.


Morning sun, spotlighting evidence of the fun had and people gathered the day before.


Being an owner means being the garbage bin taker outer, occasionally at dawn. Can't miss recycling week!


Getting there...


The kids all had dentist appointments this week while they were out of school. Avery took care of taking herself and Aiden, I took Amanda. While she was inside, I walked the parking lot listening to a podcast, loving the sunshine.


Before I dropped her at home, she drove us by a house for sale near the lake. A fixer upper that's already sold.


Pretty flowers and pictures of my favorite people in my office.


I dropped Amanda off for her first night of work at a pizza restaurant. She works the heavily-used takeout window...taking orders and payments. 


Flowers, candles, sometimes soft music...for me, for the customers.


Aiden was hard at work on his typical dinner when I got home, a double egg and cheese sandwich. I love catching up with these two.


First day of work was a success!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.