Thursday, June 6, 2024

Project 365, Week 21

This week we celebrated! So many accomplishments and lots of good family time. We regularly comment about the passing of time and how big all the kids have gotten. Such a blessing.


May 20
My nephew is up from Texas for some of the summer and we got to have him stay with us for a bit. He's a delight to have around and he gets along well with all three of my kids, together or individually. 


May 21
Amanda had an extra long study hall in the middle of the day and Avery was babysitting nearby, so we met for lunch at the deserted UCONN campus.


May 22
I had a scare with my Lightroom (photo organizer and editor), though about 24 hours later I realized it was a false alarm. In the meantime, I did a bunch of research to find the best method (for me) of creating a whole new "catalog" from scratch. This evening spent on the church patio while the kids were at mid-week was such a treat.


May 23
I drove the truck and the kids unloaded. There was more than one comical situation. There are such adventures to be had at the dump!


Look! A super cute baby!! Trevor was the first of the three from our family's '06 Club to graduate. He was homeschooled through 8th grade and then completed high school at East Catholic.




Its pretty wild to have been doing life beside Amy and Colombo through multiple stages...before kids, adding kids and now sending them out into the world. 



This is us. Laughing with tears at something no one else thinks is funny and with few words needing to be spoken.



May 24
Pretty, pretty morning light.


May 25
Graduation #2. My niece Lainie graduated from high school. Rhode Island has an organization that put together a graduation for homeschoolers, since she was home all her years. It was really special that her parents got to say some words about her and present the diploma. My brother is so handsome and well-spoken and Elizabeth did an exceptional job guiding her through high school (and with 30 college credits!!).





Oh look! A super cute baby!










As you might imagine, there is no shortage of pictures of these three kids together, all born in 2006 within five months of each other. We thought it would be fun to recreate one of them.  



May 26
The kids were gone to different places for much of the day so Shaun and I worked in the house and on the yard, depending on what the rain and sunshine were doing.





1 comment:

  1. So much great family time, I love it! That photo you took of Lainie in her cap and gown is gorgeous. I love all the cousin time for/with Levi. That last shot of you on the porch looks so much like your Aunt Bonnie to me! Beauty! P.S. I don't know why my comments always show up as Anonymous but I've given up trying to fix it! xo, M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.