Sunday, June 30, 2024

June's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Monday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Summer days have so much light...such a gift!


I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
 My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.


Doing what I can to stay strong mentally, physically.



The graduation flowers were still all over the house from the weekend. So lovely!


Avery and I left for Westchester around 8:30 AM, which should have been good timing traffic-wise, but there are usually surprises.


They do take great care in keeping the grounds well-maintained. 


While I was waiting to get called back, we did the scheduled telemed with the APRN. I've tried to like her, because she's on the team, but every interaction confirms I still don't care for her. There really was no news for us to report to each other.


It was special to have my girl with me and the day was perfect to be sitting out.



Finally, we got called back to a room with a fake-looking sky. There was much of the day left, but this is where the coverage stops. Avery got us home safely despite traffic and I took on the next few days with the chemo pump.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.