Sunday, October 13, 2024

Project 365, Week 40

This week closed out a beautiful, amazing September and welcomed October. 


September 30
The social worker picked up little C at 6:45AM and Aiden caught the bus shortly after. As he was gathering his belongings he commented, no one makes a mess like a 5-year old. Once he left, I went to push a couple chairs in and laughed to myself thinking, no one makes a mess like a 15-year old boy. 🤣


Another venue tour, which eventually became "the one"! What a grace to be here doing this.


Avery was dog-sitting for the week and Ginger enjoyed afternoons running around the yard with her new friend. Aiden had fun doing circus tricks...when he put his hand up, the dog would get up on its hind legs and balance like that for an extended amount of time. 


October 1
Another grace...watching my favorite goalie. Avery was able to make this game so I got to sit with her, which is always a treat.





October 2
My mom winter's (and autumn's and spring's) in Florida, so before they left, last minute she invited us to lunch. It was a fun, unique group.


October 3
He's always thinking of me.😍

October 4
These October mornings have been glorious. We don't have to go far to see beauty.


October 5
Our first TBQ Meet of the Book of Acts season. These days fill my heart so much. I get to serve alongside friends and family and hang out with teens who I've grown to love. They get up early on a Saturday morning and quote large portions of scripture that they've memorized. Its a safe place for the kids to be themselves and they support and encourage each other. The day fills my heart to the brim.


This season has brought some shifting of roles including Amy stepping into the role of District Coordinator.





Pastor Luke was around for support, laughs, and to remove rubber chickens from the ceiling. 










October 6
This is the listing picture of our fancy, schmancy entry way before we bought it.


But I much prefer it to look like this....Aiden's group of boys have been spending Sunday afternoons together, rotating houses. They watch football and play football. Its a really special group.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.