Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Project 365, Week 5

Lots of quiet January days, filled with work and school and too-cold-to-go-out-and-theres-no-where-to-be-anyway evenings. No complaints!

January 25
Evening walk with my boy.




January 26
New day, new mercies.


Afternoon walk in the lightly falling snow.


January 27
Pretty!


January 28
On quiet January evenings, Aiden and I can often be found snuggled up with our books. He found an online PDF of a book he likes but has not loved reading from a computer. I also prefer actual books, but my Kindle travels easy and e-books are often free or deeply discounted so that's often my go to.

Me: Aiden, do you want to go to the library on Saturday?
Aiden: Yeah, sure. But mom, why is Barnes & Noble sooo much better than the library.
Me: I know, they do have a larger, more updated collection, but the nice thing about the library is its free.
Aiden: Not the way we do it.

Haha! 2.5 years later we are still adjusting to a library that charges late fees (and lost book fees...yikes!). One of the many ways I don't have my life together.


January 29
This boy is growing and has recently taken to jumping to touch every doorway as he walks through the house. I can know that its him approaching by the little leap. :)


January 30
I worked in two different offices but stopped home for 15 minutes in between. The kids were working out and having a grand old time.


January 31
Kim and Ronnie finally made it over so we could do Christmas together. They got Aiden a gigantic drone. Its so nice to get time with them!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.