Sunday, November 28, 2021

November's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Wednesday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Psalm 63 has been a theme for several weeks, and also verse 8 is kind of the theme of my life:
My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me.



Since I was up before 4am due to changing the clocks, I had time to work on some photo edits.


Shaun invited me to ride along with him while he ran an errand for one of the apartment buildings.


I was enjoying the light streaming into my temporary office, trying to not feel overwhelmed and buried by the amount of work needing to be done.


Amy, bless her, showed up to do more painting.


Our sign was delayed, so we put up this nonsense, deciding some signage was better than none in order for customers to find us.


Decisions.


Nathanael came in on his day off to do some computer set up and what he was hoping was a quick thing turned into a frustrating project.



Much to Aiden's delight, my dad brought his new drone and let him have a try at it at the game.


Playoff game #2.




The game was local so the girls had lots of family there supporting them.








Back at the office, Amy was back at painting, this time with some cousins, which means football. :)


More photo editing. Fall is such a lovely time for photo shoots!



Amanda and I got cozy and ready to settle in to our first Hallmark movie of the season but just as we were ready to hit play.....


....cousins! A perfect surprise because pillow fights and stories and giggles are always better.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that was ONE day! All the photos are so lovely but that one of Sarah is unreal! So, so beautiful, Lis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.