Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Project 365, Week 47

After school on Monday I got a call from the nurse...someone on the soccer team had Covid. What a great relief that they'd gotten in their last playoff game on Saturday because it would've been so sad to have to forfeit the final game. The girls were asked to not come to school the rest of the week. We no longer have a remote option, so the girls did their best to work on school work independently. It sure was nice to have them around!

November 15
I was picking up a counter and had to wait a bit. I was parked across the street from the park the kids and I used to go to several times a week. Such sweet memories!



Shaun set up a little lunch table in the kitchen, which I thought was sweet.


November 16
Fondue night with helpers. :)


November 17



Avery and I were putting together a piece of furniture and I was exclaiming over the sunset, which we have a great view of at the office. She said, Mom, you gotta settle in...you're going to be here for like ten years. What I hope is that the wonder of the sun setting and rising never gets common place to me.




November 18

What a treat to get a little time with Amy on her birthday! Renna pulled out a game and we had so much fun!

November 19
The girls came over to work and then supervise Nathanael working.




November 20
On Friday I collected some children and they started this Saturday very early. It was SO good to be with Dakota again after not seeing him for three weeks. 


In the afternoon we headed to my sister's to celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Everything was beautiful and delicious. We sat around the table talking and laughing for hours while the kids played happily. It was quite lovely and just so good to pause and consider how very blessed we are.











Just missing six Texas cousins.



Impossibly, the kids are sufficiently old enough that it is appropriate to honor the grandparents and let them go though the buffet line first. 











November 21
Two 12 year-olds, two toddlers and they get along well.



Is this THE sweetest???


 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.