Friday, November 11, 2022

Numbering Days, Week 15



But who am I, and who are my people, that we could give anything to you? 
Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you first gave us!
1 Chronicles 29:14

Most days I wake up with wonder that, through no effort of my own, there is breath in my lungs. It is no small thing.

I am undone by songs, passages in the Bible that speak of my God who is immense, who has been doing miracles for and through people through thousands of generations. My life is just a speck in the generations line, scarcely a blink. But his God-ness and faithfulness has always been and will always be. 



I'm calling on the God of Jacob
Whose love endures through generations
I know that You will keep Your covenant
I'm calling on the God of Moses
The one who opened up the ocean
I need You now to do the same thing for me
O God, my God, I need You
O God, my God, I need You now
How I need You now
O Rock, O Rock of ages
I'm standing on Your faithfulness
On Your faithfulness





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.