Monday, July 24, 2023

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Monday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Twelve pounds is the heaviest weight I use and I have to modify or skip a whole bunch of movements, but I'm putting the time in and it helps me feel strong and ready for whatever I need to fight.


Fully and totally dependent on God. There have been different points in my life when reading my Bible felt like a duty or even a means of earning extra points with God (the title of teacher's pet was mine throughout elementary school 😉), but more often its been life...air and water for my heart and soul and mind. 


The first day of a week of VBS. The photography crew took hundreds of photos in hopes every mom would be able to spot their child somewhere and have a sense of what happened during the week. It was so fun watching from the sidelines. 


My cute little office mate stopped by to push some things through.


This is my view most afternoons where I lay on my wicker love seat and nap. I fall asleep within minutes and, without an alarm, I'm awake 20 minutes later. I mastered this during my lunch breaks in my first and third trimesters of pregnancy and I've learned it a handy skill.


Some light summer reading. :)


Taking the photos was Part I. Part II was going through them and loading the keepers.


Axis & Allies for daaaays.


All the kids bedroom doors are in this corner so Ginger can sometimes be found camped out there, hoping to catch some activity. Also, I'm thankful all those rooms are still occupied by children.


We watched a fascinating nature series specifically on migration.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.