Sunday, December 17, 2023

December's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day (Sunday) of the month! 
{Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

I love following the liturgical calendar for both Advent and Lent. There is something so special and sacred about setting aside that time with a clear focus. It builds anticipation in my heart and gives more meaning to Christmas and Easter. 


Since I'm walking less, I've tried to add some light weights back in. There is a plethora of free videos that are just standing or just sitting. I only do arms, and only for 10-15 minutes, but its more than nothing and my doctors say activity is good.


Shaun and the kids were serving at church, but I didn't have duties. The whole service was the children's Christmas play, so I opted to stay home. Ginger and I took a stroll, both of us very thankful to be out, on our feet.


I spent a significant amount of time knocking out my pictures "to-do". A fallout of taking lots of pictures is you have lots of pictures. I do my best to get them to the people looking for them. Unofficially, I was the official girls team photographer for the season.


Shaun and Aiden were working on tasks around the house, prepping for the 3+ inches of rain forecasted.


More picture projects and lots of getting sidetracked. A couple months ago I was in this very same spot, taking senior pictures for that little girl who is holding my hand.


Sunday afternoons our TV is on from 1pm to late. Most of us really enjoy watching.


Tons of rain.


Cozy, watching football.


Post-family/scheduling meeting, laughing with these guys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.