Sunday, February 1, 2009

Project 365, Week 5

January 25
Me and my girls, after church

My very dear Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Lee came down from NY for a short visit to attend a funeral. The girls took full advantage of them being here and my aunt and uncle were happy to comply.
January 26
Avery started ballet classes at her new school and the teacher couldn't say enough good about her. (I'm still not allowed to stay and watch class though)
January 27
After working 9-8 doing taxes, Shaun came home, set up some lighting and got to work on his plow so he could head out the next morning after our next batch of snow was done. I felt so bad because I knew he was tired and it was COLD, but he never complained once. It's true, there is nothing this man cannot do.

January 28
Going through puzzles and library books on our snowed in day.

January 29
Thursday's are wash-all-the-sheets-in-the-house day. Its extra fun to crawl into bed on those nights...clean sheets are truly one of life's simple pleasures!

January 30
Monthly check-up. My weight is up, my blood pressure down and the baby's heartbeat is strong at 17 weeks. Thank you Lord!
Its cold around here and this is the best Avery could come up with for pjs. Just try telling her the shirt doesn't fit her anymore!

January 31
Saturday morning the library has story hour, with reading, singing and crafts, then there is free play time. Its right at the girls' level. (Thanks to Photographer Avery)

February 1
What this family thinks of Super Bowl Sunday.
Here's some more week-in-pictures. Sara and Kimberly.

13 comments:

  1. Lisa, I was reading you latest post with Lainie and she pointed at the mugs and correctly labeled them Auntie Lisa and Uncle Shaun. How she knows which teams you root for, I have no clue! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG. HUGS FROM MAINE

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures this week. I love the one of you and your girls after church. The bed looks very cozy. I'm changing sheets today! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are photo hams :-) Mine is the same way! (She's 22 and still loves to have her pictures taken)

    I agree that clean sheets are one of life's little pleasures. Now that I line dry everything, I especially enjoy that fresh smell!

    Your hubby is a keeper. So is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're right, there is nothing that feels as good as fresh clean sheets!!!

    The short PJs just cracked me up and brought to mind my youngest son wearing PJ bottoms that were "capri" style!!! But they were his favorites!!

    great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what precious girls...
    i have a hubby who can do anything also...isn't it great??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blessing to hear the strong heartbeat - congrats! Love your pics, your girls are so cute - wonder what a little brother would look like, lol! (Just as cute I'm sure)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...your girls are so pretty!

    I feel the same way about my husband...there's nothing he can't do. What would we do without our men?

    My boys had that same puzzle...the giant barn puzzle. They loved it!

    And by golly, those sheets look good enough to crawl into! I love love LOVE clean sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lisa your girls are absolutely adorable! So cute!

    Clean sheets, simple pleasures. Yes!

    Rich blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are a few things better than freshly laundered sheets! The girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love spending time at the library, especially story time! We aren't allowed in the dance room at our dance studio either. The head teacher/owner is more lenient for the first few weeks of each year for the little one's but after those weeks FORGET IT...you're not getting in. The girl's decided they would cheer for the Steeler's since they were born in PA. They were ecstatic this morning when I told them they had won. And clean sheets? Ahhhhhh, mine are in the washing machine at this very minute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these glimpses into your life. I need to start doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.