Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just Google It

Yesterday I was talking to my sister....

Me: I hope you can help me.  I've had this song in my head for two days and its really annoying me.  I think its from a Disney movie and it goes Chin up, chin up da,da,da,da,da,da,da....It's bugging me!

Ever-Wise Sister:  I don't know...have you googled it?

I hadn't, but right then I googled "disney song chin up" and to my relief and extreme amusement here is what I found.  Talk about living in the instant gratification, information age! :)


For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
Proverbs 2:10

2 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed yesterday. I thought it was hilarious that she was able to 'type' with such emotion. I could feel her pain! But that's exactly what you needed to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs.Cour
    This is Kaleigh Sharp....You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.