Saturday, August 11, 2012

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month! {Document a snapshot of your life...find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

6 AM
Skipped right over my usual morning routine and went right to work....there really is never an end to it, but some weeks are worse than others.
8 AM 
I went up stairs to wake up Z and I met this cutie on the stairs.
 I let him wake up Z and he came out grinning.  He said animated, I pulled Z out of bed...it was "uh-lair-e-ous"!
9 AM
While waiting for a couple emails to come through, I did my Friday household chores.

 10 AM
Make up time!
 11 AM
I love that we're still in the dress up stage of life!
 12 PM
I forced myself to sit down and spend some time with the girls....I love playing games with them, I was just feeling a lot of other pressures.  Avery won, though it was close!
2 PM
After dropping the kids off at the apartment with Shaun and lots of hugs exchanged, I hit the road to go to the wedding I was assisting with.  So enjoyed the silence of the car.
3 PM
I love second shooting partly because I get to be with the groomsmen.  I am much more comfortable with them than I am with the girls who take 20 minutes to apply lipstick.  The guys are so carefree and fun..such a different perspective of the wedding day!  :)
 4 PM
Time to head to the ceremony.  Only one other time have I seen this much flooding in person.  A raging river right in the busy street.  In fact, the road to the ceremony/reception site was closed because of a downed tree.  Oh, and the facility was running on generator power only.  Good times!
5 PM
I finally got through and started on the details.  This is a cell phone pic of the back of my camera because the lead photographer took my memory card...I didn't have the heart to say "no you can't have it...I have to do my 10 on 10 post!"  :)
 6 PM
The ceremony time was pushed back by half an hour so we had extra time for photos....love it when couples do the first look!
11 PM
I packed up and went home to a very quiet house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.