Sunday, April 6, 2014

Project 365, Week 14

I was anxious to pull up my pictures to see what I did this week....it felt like it was over before it began!  April is one of our busier months of the year, filled with mostly really good stuff, but just lots of on-the-go.

March 30
I covered the weekend services for baby dedications at church...in one service there were 17! children being dedicated...I think it might have been a record.  In between, I went to the toddler room to take pictures for a project they are doing and someone wanted to turn the camera on me while I was reading to my little friend.
 Shaun and the kids joined me later for Passion of the King rehearsal.  Shaun caught glimpses of UCONN playing in the Elite Eight on his little phone screen.
R had his last cake decorating class and this was his final project.
 March 31
I feel very safe and protected everyday since there is always a superhero or mighty warrior around.

Aiden painted Blaise Wilde, for anyone who knows Lost in Vegas.  :)
 April 1
Tough to pull these guys in when its time for bed...they are loving being outside!

April 2
Digging trenches and hunting for diamonds....



April 3
The weather and timing was perfect to do birthday photos of my two nieces...2 & 13!

 Avery took it upon herself to do some yard work.
 April 4
Second grade was doing April's Mass.
 Amanda read a prayer for people in purgatory. :)
 Pop and Kiki were having a blast on an adventure.

And I shot my first wedding of the season.  I was so nervous since my last wedding was in July, but I quickly settled into my groove and was loving it.

I held this girl was she was an infant and now she's a beautiful bride.  And clearly a daddy's girl.  I cry 80% of the time during the father/daughter dance, mostly because I know that in the blink of an eye I'm going to be standing on the side watching my husband and daughter dance together.

All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.

Precious butterfly. Spread your wings and fly.

I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.
I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses...


 April 5
The kids spent the night at Pop and Kiki's.  They went for a hike in the morning, braving the brisk temperatures.

 My boys, dressed and ready for church.
 Hope your week is great! (You can make it great, you know. ;)  As I tell my kids often, You win or lose by the way you choose.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Big dissappointment in our hosue Saturday night when WI lost to KY. We really wanted to see a UCONN/Badger battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with LuAnn - I am tired of Kentucky (might have something to do with the proximity) :)

    All of your pictures are great, as usual, but I love that last picture with Batman incognito.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.