Sunday, April 30, 2017

Passion of the King, Season 10

The first half of April was all about Passion of the King for our family, two weeks of dress rehearsals and performances. Its something we're honored to do as a family, all of us finding a place where we use our gifts and contribute. 

I've just included a couple favorites from this year of my favorite people. Shaun on the sound/tech crew, Avery, Amanda and Aiden in the cast, H a greeter, K and J working in the kids room. My sister Amy is Assistant Director, my BIL working the scrims backstage, Nathanael on lights, Maddy, Trevor, Rocco and Renna in the cast and C4 working in the kids room. Its a blessing and an honor to be serving together, sharing the message of God's great love story.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.