Saturday, August 12, 2017

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Thursday).
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }


Shaun and I took H out to breakfast.


Making returns and shopping for supplies for the other house.


K has worked as a counselor at a small kid's camp this summer. This was their last day, so I brought a fruit salad to their cookout and watched her in action for a bit. She's a hard worker and I'm proud of her for having something to show for her summer. Also, a couple weeks she brought Ginger for the day, so when the kids found out I was K's mom, they were all asking where's your dog?? She's so nice...she doesn't bite or bark! :)


Working from home, with my kid-made treasures that the girls stuck to my computer many years ago.


Manual labor at the other house with a trusty sidekick.


Pretty things.



Progress.


Working at the office. Yes, with just one kid at home for most of the week, we worked a lot. I love this family photo from many years ago that sits on my desk....so blessed.


We had Ray and Quinn over for dinner. Life is hard when you are first starting out and still have so much growing to do but they both understand that who their Source is. Ray's doing things imperfectly but making progress and it was encouraging to spend some time with them. I took a private moment to remind Ray that he's got a good thing going with Quinn and he should treat her like she's the best thing that ever happened to him. ;)




1 comment:

  1. Love your advice to Ray <3 I'm glad he has you guys as a resource. And I love the flower shots! I thought about doing the 10 on 10 this month, but I took exactly 2 pictures. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.